Why should one invest in Modinagar, Ghaziabad?
May 10, 2018
Having close proximity with India’s national capital, Ghaziabad has grain a lot of traction when it comes to real estate. The properties here are affordable, yet provide all the amenities a person would look for. Within Ghaziabad itself, there are many pockets which are gradually making their marks on the real estate map. One such market is Modinagar. A lot of real estate investors, as well as the end-consumers, are looking at Modinagar as their real estate destination. Here are five points on why you should also invest in Modinagar.
1. Modinagar, as a market, is totally in-sync with central government’s vision of decentralizing Delhi as the first choice for residence. Central government’s vision is to provide better infrastructure for residence in nearby areas of Delhi. Modinagar aptly fulfills this requirement.
2. Modinagar is very close to Delhi. The nearest Metro station is Dilshad Garden which is at a distance of 30-40 km from Modinagar.
3. With the development of Regional Rapid Transport System which will connect Delhi-Meerut-Ghaziabad, the journey from Modinagar to Delhi will be around 18-20 minutes.
4. Modinagar is a perfect example of self-contained township. It is the medical and educational hub with the railway station and a developed market.
5. Investing in Modinagar is a value for money proposition with low cost of living and better infrastructure.