As discussed in our last blog (Link will be embedded here of the blog), various infrastructural development is deciding the fate of various towns and cities falling under specific zones. We have also discussed the benefits of the two important projects, Delhi-Meerut Expressway and RRTS connecting Modi Nagar to the mainland of Delhi.
In this blog, we will largely focus on the city itself.
Modi Nagar is already in close proximity to Noida and Ghaziabad. Since Modi Nagar is not a new town, so all the basic infrastructure like connecting roads, railway stations, sewer lines, connected water pipelines are already available for the residents. This specific belt is already an educational hub for decades. While crossing the bypass road one can find various engineering, medical and management colleges along with premium schools. The town also has a well-established industry which makes it an even more lucrative place for home buyers.
The Future is here:
With the connecting facility like Delhi-Meerut Expressway, one can easily reach to Delhi (SaraiKale khan) in just 30 minutes by road. Also, with RRTS coming to the town, rapid public transport will also be available to the residents of Modi Nagar. All this makes Modi Nagar a key destination for home buyers, especially for those who are thinking to buy a society flat but can’t afford it in the main NCR region. In terms of price appreciation also, we found that in the last one year, Modi Nagar has witnessed almost 30% to 35% price hike, whereas the similar properties in NCR has merely witnessed any growth. The search trends of various buyers have also gone up (double) which clearly indicates the potential of the place.
From various researches, we tried to list some of the key points on why a home buyer should invest in Modi Nagar:
- In close proximity of Noida and Ghaziabad
- With the modern infrastructure in place, once can reach to Delhi in just 30 minutes and people working in Noida and Ghaziabad can reach to their offices in just 15 to 20 minutes
- Existing basic amenities like water, sewage, and electricity are already available
- Well connected transport system with Bus and Railway Station
- Modern Schools and Colleges
- Property appreciation and well-established demand curve which ensures the continuous growth of the place for the next 10 years
- One of the most happening places who want to start a small business of his own
- Most importantly a pollution-free area where your elders can enjoy their life with local connect
Modi Nagar – Securing a low-cost living
We all know the cost of living in a metro city. Everything is expensive here, from transportation to food items to restaurants. People living in Modi Nagar will surely enjoy all these facilities at a low cost. Especially the roadside dhabas, which is quite near to Modi Nagar Highway and is in the current trend for a lot of youngsters who travel far-end places to avail of these facilities.
All these points surely make Modi Nagar a key destination for future buyers. Please click below to find information related to investment opportunity available in the town with running offers:https://www.techmangroup.in/projects/moti-residency/#current-offers