Life in the city can be chaotic. The ever-growing population and infrastructure in the urban cities have made it necessary for developers to provide ample open spaces in their residential projects. Open spaces in residential areas contribute to a healthy lifestyle. This provides you with an area to stay active, get some clean fresh air and relax your mind.
The open spaces can be used for various recreational purposes like a park for kids and gardens or even a jogger’s park. The open spaces not only add an aesthetic appeal of the project but also have several benefits to the mental and physical health of the people living there. Following are a few reasons that make open living spaces desirable in today’s chaotic life.
- An open space used for various leisure activities encourages the residents to perform various physical activities like jogging, morning walks and yoga that contribute to their healthy lifestyle.
- Kids can use the open space for various outdoor activities, which keep them fit and have a positive impact on their growth. The senior citizens in the family can also take a walk in the open spaces.
- These open spaces always encourage people of all the age groups to interact with one another. If you have a healthy and happy social circle it also leaves a positive effect on mental health too. It makes an ideal location for social relationships with safety and security.
- A long day of hard work and travelling through the polluted environment due to massive amounts of traffic can take a toll on any person. An open space can be an effective way for its residents to relax and free from all the stress.
- Proximity to parks and open space enhances the value of residential properties and produces increased tax revenues for communities.
- If you observe residential projects with a well-used open space have a higher resale value as compared to the residential apartments with no open spaces. It also helps in a higher return.
- Open space captures precipitation, can reduce the cost of drinking water up to ten-fold.
Nowadays, an ample amount of home buyers seek a simple country lifestyle rather than chaotic city life, a residential project with a well-planned open space can be the best option.